    How can I repair it?

    Thank you,
    Murdock

    Mr. Murdock, Dec 6, 2007

  2. Mr. Murdock

    Mr. Murdock Guest

    Hey,

    Problem sorted. I had to update the webreferences on the project manually.
    It's working now. Tricky don't you think?
    Another funny issue. I'm then binding the results on a dropdownlist but it
    fails.
    It says it can't find the "Name" property on the object but it is there.
    I can get the value in debug mode.
    Any thoughs?

    Mr. Murdock, Dec 6, 2007