Returning array Via soap toolkit to vb.net client

John Harkin

Hi,
I have a suite of Com components , a number of the methods return a
VARIANT which is of type array . The array is multi-dimensional.
I have used MS Soap toolikit V2.0 ( sp2) against this to generate wsdl
etc.
I have used .net to generate proxys through which i'm trying to call
my apis via Soap.
They fail with error
"An unhandled exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException'
occurred in system.xml.dll

Additional information: There is an error in XML document (1, 297)."
These same apis work when i use VB 6.0 and the Soap Toolkit!

I've seen quite a few posts which insuniate that this is not supported
by .net generated proxys?
Is this the case, any Mirosoft articles on same.
Any work arounds?

Regards
John