    continue with their session.

    Thanks
    TG

    TG, Oct 5, 2004

  2. TG

    Karl Seguin Guest

    I've never used HashPasswordForStoringInConfigFile, but the entire point of
    Hash' is that you can turn them back to a string from the hash. You use
    them by creating a hash, then taking a user input, and instead of unhashing
    the first one, you hash the user input and comapre the two hashed values.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/