Returning proper height values!

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by 620, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. 620

    620 Guest

    "NeoPhreak" <> wrote in message
    news:h22Eb.12792$...

    > document.all.lastcell.size == newheight;

    equivalency operator vs assignment operator issue?

    620, Dec 17, 2003

  2. 620

    NeoPhreak Guest

    I have a very simple script.
    It is used to adjust the size of a table cell acording to the size of the a
    different table cell.
    The main cell has and id value of layout and the table to adjust is
    lastcell.
    The 465 is the difference between the other cells that i have constant and
    the cell that i want to adjust in terms of the layout cell.
    The problem.. when it returns the value of the layout cell and adjusts the
    size... the size doesn't come out right...
    I'm thinking they aren't of the same units and therefor I am getting
    incorrect results

    var height = document.all.layout.size;
    document.write();
    var newheight = height - 465;
    document.all.lastcell.size == newheight;

    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

    NeoPhreak >.<

    NeoPhreak, Jan 1, 2004