ReturnUrl Null

Guest

I am trying to redirect users upon login to the pages they requested using
FormsAuthentication, but keep getting an error because my ReturnUrl is null.
Can anyone help me figure out why is this? I am using C# on a Asp.Net 1.1
page.

HS

Brock Allen

If they typed in login.aspx directly then there won't be the QueryString.
If you just call FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage then it will handle
both scenarios (when there is and isn't a ReturnUrl) for you properly.