Reusable GUI Classes to generate real-time custom Ajax building blocks.

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by e.t.alien1@gmail.com, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Why all the other Ajax frameworks trying to reinvent wheel, when we can
    stick to tried and tested GUI-API framework and make the GUI Classes
    even more flexible and simple?

    Many companies especially Apple and Microsoft perfected the GUI
    technologies over 25 years and created excellent reusable GUI Classes,
    ever since the invention of GUI at Xerox PARC... What is wrong with
    them?

    I need you feedback on our unique process. Let me introduces a method
    to create reusable GUI Classes for Ajax components. The GUI classes can
    be used to build GUI intensive Ajax applications, just like one use
    Java/Swing classes to build Applets. Any qualified Java/JavaScript
    developers should not have any problem understanding it.
    http://www.cbsdf.com/misc_docs/why-gui-api.htm
    http://www.cbsdf.com/misc_docs/gui-api-brief.htm
    http://www.cbsdf.com/technologies/proof-online-GUI-API.htm

    What do you think?

    P.S Sorry! It may still take an hour to understand. For give me! I am a
    geek and poor at expressing in english. I should try to simplify this.
    , Mar 16, 2006