reusing a class

powerranger

I have a class that built. I'd like to use it for every project that
I will be building in the future. Is there another way to reference
that class without physically add that class to my solution? If so,
where do put (directory) that class? Thanks.

Peter Morris

1) Create a solution
2) Add a project to it which contains only your class and compile it
3) Add your web project to it
4) Add the class's project to the Requires list of your web app.

--
Pete
====

Read or write articles on just about anything
http://www.HowToDoThings.com

Andy Fish

....or just build the DLL and then add the DLL as a reference to any project
where you want to use it