    I will be building in the future. Is there another way to reference
    that class without physically add that class to my solution? If so,
    where do put (directory) that class? Thanks.
    powerranger, Aug 11, 2004

  2. powerranger

    Peter Morris Guest

    1) Create a solution
    2) Add a project to it which contains only your class and compile it
    3) Add your web project to it
    4) Add the class's project to the Requires list of your web app.

    --
    Pete
    ====

    Read or write articles on just about anything
    http://www.HowToDoThings.com
    Peter Morris, Aug 11, 2004

  3. powerranger

    Andy Fish Guest

    ....or just build the DLL and then add the DLL as a reference to any project
    where you want to use it

    Andy Fish, Aug 11, 2004