Reverse engineering of Perl Code

NABIL.B

Hi,
I have a problem with reverse engineering a perl code.
I want to translate a perl code to a class diagram by Rational Rose.(i
am already added the add-in RosePerl)
I need help If someone have an idea to resolve this problem.
Nabil

Jürgen Exner

NABIL.B said:
I have a problem with reverse engineering a perl code.
I want to translate a perl code to a class diagram by Rational Rose.(i
am already added the add-in RosePerl)
I need help If someone have an idea to resolve this problem.

There is a syntax error in line 42.

jue

Wanna-Be Sys Admin

NABIL.B said:
Hi,
I have a problem with reverse engineering a perl code.
I want to translate a perl code to a class diagram by Rational Rose.(i
am already added the add-in RosePerl)
I need help If someone have an idea to resolve this problem.
Nabil

What do you mean "reverse engineer"? Is the Perl code encoded, compiled
or are you just trying to figure out what it's doing?