reverse engineering

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stephan_W=F6rmke?=

Hi!

I am looking for some tools to help me understand source code of a
program written in c++ by someone else. I heard about reverse
engineering or uml but does anybody know a goog software? It would be
great to create some flowcharts.

Thanks, Stephan

Conrad Weyns

Stephan Wörmke said:
Hi!

I am looking for some tools to help me understand source code of a
program written in c++ by someone else. I heard about reverse
engineering or uml but does anybody know a goog software? It would be
great to create some flowcharts.

I can strongly recommend: Understand for c/c++ from scitools
http://www.scitools.com/

Regards,
Conrad Weyns

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stephan_W=F6rmke?=

Thanks! I got the trial version and it works just fine!

Best regards, Stephan

Peter van Merkerk

Stephan said:
Hi!

I am looking for some tools to help me understand source code of a
program written in c++ by someone else. I heard about reverse
engineering or uml but does anybody know a goog software? It would be
great to create some flowcharts.

Doxygen ( http://www.doxygen.org ) can be helpful to gain insight about
the structure of the code.