reverse IP lookup for check all doimains on the server

Bill

PHP2 said:
Have someone any idea what I must to do?

if I add some IP of server that I can see all domains on the same IP on the
server.

like here: http://whois.webhosting.info/216.127.92.54

Mario
Have you seen the docs for Net::DNS?

use Net::DNS;
my $res = Net::DNS::Resolver->new;
my $query = $res->query("example.com", "NS");

if ($query) {
foreach $rr (grep { $_->type eq 'NS' } $query->answer) {
print $rr->nsdname, "\n";
else { warn "query failed: ", $res->errorstring, "\n" }

-hth