I am bit new to Java if you can kindly direct.

Regards,
Subhabrata.

#1) Code No: 1

import java.io.*;
public class FileIntake1 {

/**
* @param args
*/
FileReader fr = new FileReader("C:\\FileIO\\JAVADICT1.txt");
BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(fr);
String s2="Moscow is the Capital of Russia";
String [] s3=s2.split(" ");
int l2=s3.length;

String str;
while ((str = br.readLine()) != null)
//System.out.println("The Strings In the File are:");
System.out.println(str);
String [] s1=str.split(" ");
int l1=s1.length;
for(int x = 0; x < l1; x = x+1) {
//System.out.print("value of x : " + x );
System.out.println(s1[x]);

}

br.close();

#2) Code No: 2
import java.io.*;

public class FileInput{

public static void main(String args[]){

try{
byte bWrite [] = {11,21,3,40,5};
OutputStream os = new FileOutputStream("C:\\FileIO\
\JAVADICT1.txt");
for(int x=0; x < bWrite.length ; x++){
os.write( bWrite[x] ); // writes the bytes
}
os.close();

InputStream is = new FileInputStream("C:\\FileIO\
\JAVADICT1.txt");
int size = is.available();

for(int i=0; i< size; i++){
System.out.print((char)is.read() + " ");
}
is.close();
}catch(IOException e){
System.out.print("Exception");

subhabangalore

Dear Group,

I was trying to read a file get the output in the form of words and

trying to compare with the words generated from a sentence. I was

trying to write the following code.

It is giving me an output of the file in the form of words, but after

that I am not being able to attach any more processings. It is

throwing an exception as,

at FileIntake1.main(FileIntake1.java:21)

But if I write the code with try and catch, true exception is not

there, but no output.

And I am just new to Java my question is if you write try and catch a

file, how one post processes a file within try? Isn't there a smart

solution?

And how would I go here?

#2) Code No: 2

import java.io.*;

public class FileInput{

public static void main(String args[]){

try{

byte bWrite [] = {11,21,3,40,5};

OutputStream os = new FileOutputStream("C:\\FileIO\

\JAVADICT1.txt");

for(int x=0; x < bWrite.length ; x++){

os.write( bWrite[x] ); // writes the bytes

}

os.close();

InputStream is = new FileInputStream("C:\\FileIO\

\JAVADICT1.txt");

int size = is.available();

for(int i=0; i< size; i++){

System.out.print((char)is.read() + " ");

}

is.close();

}catch(IOException e){

System.out.print("Exception");

Dear Group,
Sorry to disturb you. I have fixed the issue. Regards,Subhabrata.