rexml system error on parse

Pavel Drobushevich

Please, could any help me, I try parse xml files with
REXML::parsers::SAX2Parser, some file parse good, but on one file I has
this exception:
/Program Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/rexml/source.rb:223: [BUG]
rb_sys_fail(xml_file) - errno == 0
ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24) [i386-mswin32]
way.

And application terminate =(