RFC call over sapJCo to SAP R/3

Siegfried Ertl

Hi all,

I have a problem with IP-forwarding.

For that, my tomcat server is standing in a DMZ an from it i want
to make a RFC call to a SAP R/3 engine.
Tomcat <-> Router(X1200 Port forwarding 3302) <-> SAP R/3

(I tried already to set the protocols and ports in the linux services)

My code seems to be ok, but it works on every tomcat server, that is
standing
in the same IP-Range.

This is the error message:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect
to SAP gateway failed
Connect_PM GWHOST=192.168.132.254, GWSERV=sapgw02,
ASHOST=192.168.132.254, SYSNR=02

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host
ERROR partner not reached (host 192.168.132.254, service 3302)

TIME Thu Sep 18 14:59:47 2003
RELEASE 620
COMPONENT NI (network interface)
VERSION 36
RC -10
MODULE ninti.c
LINE 979
DETAIL NiPConnect2
SYSTEM CALL SO_ERROR
ERRNO 10061
ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused
COUNTER 1

If anyone has an idea for that problem, i would be apreciated for any
help.

Greetings,

Sigi