[RFC] Ruby/TkORCA (Ruby/Tk on RFB Canvas)

Hidetoshi NAGAI

Hi,

I requested for comments about the framework of Ruby/Tk + VNC
on [ruby-talk:159494].
I've release a new demo improved from the previous one.

* Show the timeout dialog before shutting down the connection.
( On current setting, the limitation of try is 100 seconds. )
Even if the OK button isn't clicked, the connection is shutted
dwon after fixed interval.

* Titlebar has a 'close' button.
That's only for test of 'close the window'. So it's ugly.;-)

* Add a new test script for running with VTK (Visualization Toolkit)
However, it is slow because the server spec is poor ( P2-300MHz,
128MB memory ).
( This sample doesn't use Ruby-VTK. It reads the Tcl/Tk version of
demo script. )

The address of the test server is not change.
Please access http://131.206.154.81/ by web browser
or 131.206.154.81:5933 by VNC viewer.
Any comments are welcome.