RFID API

Gianluca Capece

Hi everyone,
can anybody tell me what are the java api for RFID reader?
Thanx.

Oliver Wong

Gianluca Capece said:
Thanx, but this is for JME: I'm looking for the API specification for JSE
or JEE.
I only found the toolkit "Java System RFID Software" but it's an
exucatable packet for windows 2003 or a rpm for Redhat EE. I would know if
there's an API to build an application to manage a RFID reader on a PC.
Thanx.

You probably should have posted what you found so far and explained why
it doesn't solve your problem. I'm guessing you've seen
http://www.sun.com/software/solutions/rfid/index.xml and
http://www.sun.com/software/products/rfid/faq.xml

There's this one which uses a combination of .NET and Java:

http://www.devx.com/enterprise/Article/31131

There's also these ones, but they seem to be still in the early stages
of development:

http://singularity.firstopen.org/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/logicalloy
http://jrfid.sourceforge.net/