    Thanks for your help!

    Saludos
    Javier

    Javier_CH, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Here's a link to what I posted to this list when this topic came up
    recently: http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Graphs-with-decorated-edges-p9291712.html

    -Stephen

    --
    Stephen Duncan Jr
    www.stephenduncanjr.com

    Stephen Duncan, Mar 30, 2007

  3. Thanks Stephen!

    Just one question regarding your solution:

    Are you still able to use all the nice GRATR features (e.g. Breadth
    First Search) if you're storing your graph in a DOT::DOTDigraph?

    Javier Vázquez, Mar 30, 2007
  4. Probably not; I wasn't trying to use any of those kinds of features,
    which is why I skipped straight to using the DOT::Digraph. It may be
    best for you to use the normal graph objects, then only when you wish
    to output to a file, get the DOT::Digraph from them, and add in the
    edge decorators at that point.

    - Stephen

    On 3/30/07, Javier V=E1zquez <> wrote:
    > Thanks Stephen!
    >
    > Just one question regarding your solution:
    >
    > Are you still able to use all the nice GRATR features (e.g. Breadth
    > First Search) if you're storing your graph in a DOT::DOTDigraph?
    >

    > Am 30.03.2007 um 02:15 schrieb Stephen Duncan:
    >
    > > Here's a link to what I posted to this list when this topic came up
    > > recently: http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Graphs-with-decorated-edges-
    > > p9291712.html
    > >
    > > -Stephen
    > >
    > > On 3/29/07, Javier_CH <> wrote:
    > >> Hi Guys
    > >>
    > >> Did anyone of you work with RGL (Ruby Graph Library? Did you try to
    > >> decorate (e.g. color, shape, etc.) your nodes and edges? Were you
    > >> successful? Could anyone point me to a good documentation or to some
    > >> example code?
    > >>
    > >> The whole problem is documented on my blog:
    > >>
    > >> http://a-team.ch/news/2007/03/29/rgl-and-decorated-edgesnodes/
    > >>
    > >> Thanks for your help!
    > >>
    > >> Saludos
    > >> Javier
    > >>

    > > --
    > > Stephen Duncan Jr
    > > www.stephenduncanjr.com

    --=20
    Stephen Duncan Jr
    www.stephenduncanjr.com

    Stephen Duncan, Mar 30, 2007
  5. Thanks again Stephen!

    Could you (or someone) else point me to a nice how-to, documentation =20
    or anything else (like example code)?

    I'm a ruby-newbie and the project I'm working on has already a steep =20
    learning-curve...besides having virtual no documentation. :)

    Javier Vázquez, Mar 30, 2007