ri Module#included entry is incorrect

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Charles Comstock, May 22, 2004.

  1. This is the entry that is listed (below) if ri Module#included. In addition, it
    would appear that there is no equivalent entry for the entry that is described. I am
    running the following versions:
    ri -v
    ri: beta1 (1.2.2.8 2004/04/02)
    ruby -v
    ruby 1.8.1 (2004-04-27) [i686-linux]

    I believe the correct description should be that included gets called whenever a
    module is included in a class.

    Charles Comstock

    -------------------------------------------------------- Module#included
    singleton_method_undefined(symbol)
    Document-method: singleton-method-undefined

    Invoked as a callback whenever a singleton method is undefined in
    the receiver.

    module Chatty
    def Chatty.singleton_method_undefined(id)
    puts "Undefining #{id.id2name}"
    end
    def Chatty.one() end
    class << self