ri Module#included entry is incorrect

Charles Comstock

This is the entry that is listed (below) if ri Module#included. In addition, it
would appear that there is no equivalent entry for the entry that is described. I am
running the following versions:
ri -v
ri: beta1 (1.2.2.8 2004/04/02)
ruby -v
ruby 1.8.1 (2004-04-27) [i686-linux]

I believe the correct description should be that included gets called whenever a
module is included in a class.

Charles Comstock

-------------------------------------------------------- Module#included
singleton_method_undefined(symbol)
Document-method: singleton-method-undefined

Invoked as a callback whenever a singleton method is undefined in
the receiver.

module Chatty
def Chatty.singleton_method_undefined(id)
puts "Undefining #{id.id2name}"
end
def Chatty.one() end
class << self