Rich media in Atom feeds - Best practice?

Andy Dingley

I'm just building my first Atom feeds
(at http://gamesradar.com/rss/ps2/ should you care )

One of the requirements here is to include lots of rich media
(screenshots) with each entry. There could be a dozen in each, and
there may be a thumbnail/full-size pair too. Maybe even video clips.
Size is _not_ an issue here, as the feed is intended for transferring
content to partners who really do want it all, not just casual readers
looking for headlines. I don't need to attach the binaries, just a
well-referenced URL to the resource.

Can anyone advise on best practice / suggestions for further reading on
how best to handle numerous attachments to Atom entries ? I'm
familiar with doing this in the RSS 1.0 ivory ghetto and I know that
RSS 2.0 sucks for it, so for this project I've decided to go with Atom
1.0. For one thing the intended consumer is afraid of namespaces and
RDF parsing :cool:

Thanks for any advice