    Does anyone know of any rich text boxes for classic asp. It needs to support
    tables and multiple images. I can find lots .net ones but not classic asp.
    Regards, Chris.

    Chris, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Chris

    Evertjan. Guest

    Chris wrote on 22 jun 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > Does anyone know of any rich text boxes for classic asp. It needs to
    > support tables and multiple images. I can find lots .net ones but not
    > classic asp. Regards, Chris.

    Classic ASP runs on the server.

    Servers have no need for visual things like boxes,
    as they live clientside.

    While you can programme ASP to make clientside code,
    it is even ment to do that,
    you have to do that yourself or use someone elses code.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jun 22, 2006

  3. Chris

    Mike Brind Guest

    Mike Brind, Jun 22, 2006
  4. Chris

    Greg9Strat Guest

    Many of the RTB (Rich Text Boxes) are client-side script using a
    combination of a textarea as input (that is typically hidden) and a div
    element that is displayed 'on top of' the text area with the text
    styled...

    Greg9Strat, Jun 23, 2006