    I hate to raise this matter now. I want to know Richard W. Stevens's
    cause of death. I am just curious. He was just 48. His books are very
    inspiring. I couldn't find the answer.

    Prabal, May 17, 2004

  2. Prabal

    Stephen L. Guest

    Prabal wrote:

    > I hate to raise this matter now. I want to know Richard W. Stevens's
    > cause of death. I am just curious. He was just 48. His books are very
    > inspiring. I couldn't find the answer.

    http://dan.pmbc.com/6bone/w.richard.stevens.obituary.html

    It's possible that the local newspaper
    may have published the cause of his death,
    and the link above may provide enough
    of a start for you.

    Stephen

    Stephen L., May 17, 2004

  3. Prabal

    Dan Pop Guest

    In <> (Prabal) writes:

    >I hate to raise this matter now. I want to know Richard W. Stevens's
    >cause of death. I am just curious. He was just 48. His books are very
    >inspiring. I couldn't find the answer.

    1. What was your C question?

    2. His books might be very inspiring, but none of them is dedicated to
    the C programming language.

    3. Next time you choose the newsgroup for your question, try engaging
    your brain. If a Google search didn't reveal anything,
    comp.unix.programmer is the newsgroup where most of Stevens' work was
    topical.

    Dan
    --
    Dan Pop