RichTextBox

Alessandro Marasco

Dear all,

hi have i little question for the newsgroup:

i want to make an RichTextBox that make the parsing of the HTML tags and put
the right colors, so i'm be able to see the source of the html
like the visual studio. I found a lot of richtext editors around the web,
but all the editor missed this feature, when you go to the html source,
the editor show the HTML tags in Black&White so you cannot understand
clearly the source and where you must change the code.
i tried also the way of the dhtmleidt object but i didn't have good results.

can anyone with this problem because it seems that is stupid but, i don't
think so ...

thanks a lot

Alessandro