Ridiculously cool Ruby snippets?

Stedwick

I came across this site:
http://gilesbowkett.blogspot.com/2008/04/ruby-golf-ascii-sierpinski-triangle.html

And it got me thinking. Is there a site somewhere dedicated solely to
ridiculously cool ruby snippets? Also, it would be nice if they
explained it :)

I'm not talking about useful snippets, or important snippets, I'm
talking about purely "cool" or purely "beautiful" or whatever
snippets.

I came across another site where somebody wrote a boggle solver in
Ruby and five lines of code. I thought that was pretty cool too.

Kyle Schmitt

Dunno about that, but really, that snippet he posted is an easy one to
expand to understand :)

The ruby quiz site has lots of cool little snippets in the way of
answers to problems, and this list itself has alot of cool snippets.

Maybe make a site on your own?
--Kyle

Drew Olson

Philip said:
I came across this site:
http://gilesbowkett.blogspot.com/2008/04/ruby-golf-ascii-sierpinski-triangle.html

And it got me thinking. Is there a site somewhere dedicated solely to
ridiculously cool ruby snippets? Also, it would be nice if they
explained it :)

I'm not talking about useful snippets, or important snippets, I'm
talking about purely "cool" or purely "beautiful" or whatever
snippets.

I came across another site where somebody wrote a boggle solver in
Ruby and five lines of code. I thought that was pretty cool too.

The ones I've found useful:

http://codegolf.com
http://www.slickorslack.com
http://projecteuler.net