    snippets.

    I came across another site where somebody wrote a boggle solver in
    Ruby and five lines of code. I thought that was pretty cool too.
    Stedwick, Apr 22, 2008

  2. Stedwick

    Kyle Schmitt Guest

    Dunno about that, but really, that snippet he posted is an easy one to
    expand to understand :)

    The ruby quiz site has lots of cool little snippets in the way of
    answers to problems, and this list itself has alot of cool snippets.

    Maybe make a site on your own?
    --Kyle

    Kyle Schmitt, Apr 22, 2008

  3. Stedwick

    Drew Olson Guest

    Philip Brocoum wrote:
    > I came across this site:
    > http://gilesbowkett.blogspot.com/2008/04/ruby-golf-ascii-sierpinski-triangle.html
    >
    > And it got me thinking. Is there a site somewhere dedicated solely to
    > ridiculously cool ruby snippets? Also, it would be nice if they
    > explained it :)
    >
    > I'm not talking about useful snippets, or important snippets, I'm
    > talking about purely "cool" or purely "beautiful" or whatever
    > snippets.
    >
    > I came across another site where somebody wrote a boggle solver in
    > Ruby and five lines of code. I thought that was pretty cool too.

    The ones I've found useful:

    http://codegolf.com
    http://www.slickorslack.com
    http://projecteuler.net
    Drew Olson, Apr 23, 2008
  4. Check out programmingishard=2Ecom =3B)

    Kyrre

    Kyrre Nygård, Apr 23, 2008
  5. Stedwick

    Stedwick Guest

    On Apr 22, 5:09 pm, Kyle Schmitt <> wrote:
    > Dunno about that, but really, that snippet he posted is an easy one to
    > expand to understand :)

    It may be easy to understand, but it's still hard to believe! that a
    single line could create that picture :)
    Stedwick, Apr 23, 2008
  6. Stedwick

    Kyle Schmitt Guest

    Granted :)