ridicuously unreasonable

Discussion in 'C++' started by Paul, Feb 23, 2011.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    He raises an argument about C++ syntax , I provide evidence from the C++
    standard, he doesnt accpet it.
    He raises an argument about Java,
    I provide evidence from the offical Java documentation at java.sun.com, he
    doesnt accept it.

    The lengths some people in this newsgroup will go to confusicate the
    technicalities of C+ is totally ridiculous. 90% of them are so ridiculously
    unreasonable it is impossible to have any reasonable debate.

    Why? because they do not want to get to the truth, they are afraid that they
    will find they are wrong.
    Plain and simple as that.
    They are not only idiots, but they are arseholes, they are cowards and they
    are confused, wrong and lack the brains to have a reasonable argument.

    Who really gives a toss what these morons think.
    Anyone who replies to this post with a negative comment directed at my
    person will be deemed one of the above described idiots.

    fuckin idiots like leigh who think all programs have segmented memory model
    and such. This newsgroup has just become ridiculously full of idiots who
    *think* they know it all.

    Paul, Feb 23, 2011

  2. Paul

    Paul Guest

    "Leigh Johnston" <> wrote in message
    > On 23/02/2011 16:11, Paul wrote:
    >> He raises an argument about C++ syntax , I provide evidence from the C++
    >> standard, he doesnt accpet it.
    >> He raises an argument about Java,
    >> I provide evidence from the offical Java documentation at java.sun.com,
    >> he doesnt accept it.
    >>

    >> The lengths some people in this newsgroup will go to confusicate the
    >> technicalities of C+ is totally ridiculous. 90% of them are so
    >> ridiculously unreasonable it is impossible to have any reasonable debate.
    >>
    >> Why? because they do not want to get to the truth, they are afraid that
    >> they will find they are wrong.
    >> Plain and simple as that.
    >> They are not only idiots, but they are arseholes, they are cowards and
    >> they are confused, wrong and lack the brains to have a reasonable
    >> argument.
    >>
    >> Who really gives a toss what these morons think.
    >> Anyone who replies to this post with a negative comment directed at my
    >> person will be deemed one of the above described idiots.
    >>
    >> fuckin idiots like leigh who think all programs have segmented memory
    >> model and such. This newsgroup has just become ridiculously full of
    >> idiots who *think* they know it all.

    > Again you tell untruths; I never said "all programs have segmented memory
    > model"; a "text segment" does not require a segmented memory model; "text
    > segment" is a computer science term which relates to compiled (or
    > assembled) programs:
    >
    > "In computing, a code segment, also known as a text segment or simply as
    > text, is a phrase used to refer to a portion of memory or of an object
    > file that contains executable instructions."
    >
    > Also:
    >
    > int x;
    >
    > 'x' is an object; 'x' is an uninitialized object.
    >
    > 'x' is a region of storage; 'x' is an uninitialized region of storage.
    >
    > HTH.
    >
    > /Leigh

    Speed read over his shit , realise its another pointless argument with a
    completely unreasonable idiot and plonk it
    Got better things to do.

    Paul, Feb 23, 2011

  3. On Feb 23, 7:11 pm, "Paul" <> wrote:
    > He raises an argument about C++ syntax , I provide evidence from the C++
    > standard, he doesnt accpet it.
    > He raises an argument about Java,
    > I provide evidence from the offical Java documentation at java.sun.com, he
    > doesnt accept it.
    >
    > The lengths some people in this newsgroup will go to confusicate the
    > technicalities of C+ is totally ridiculous. 90% of them are so ridiculously
    > unreasonable it is impossible to have any reasonable debate.
    >
    > Why? because they do not want to get to the truth, they are afraid that they
    > will find they are wrong.
    > Plain and simple as that.
    > They are not only idiots, but they are arseholes, they are cowards and they
    > are confused, wrong and lack the brains to have a reasonable argument.
    >
    > Who really gives a toss what these morons think.
    > Anyone who replies to this post with a negative comment directed at my
    > person will be deemed one of the above described idiots.
    >
    > fuckin idiots like leigh who think all programs have segmented memory model
    > and such. This newsgroup has just become ridiculously full of idiots who
    > *think* they know it all.

    Hi

    I don't like such literature and bad words. Actually I hate that.
    I don't know what's the matter with you and what's your
    problem with Leigh or other guys. I just know it is
    an open discussion group which Google provided for C++
    programmer. In such groups we have to raise the tolerance threshold.

    -- Saeed Amrollahi

    Saeed Amrollahi, Feb 23, 2011
  4. Newsgroups

    Saeed Amrollahi <> wrote:
    > ... I just know it is
    > an open discussion group which Google provided for C++
    > programmer.

    Sorry, but Google does not "provide" newsgroups, they just
    gave an (extremely bad) interface for using newsgroups.
    Usenet (that's where the discussions actually exist on)
    existed long before Google was founded and even long be-
    fore the WWW as people are used to it now started and
    depend on a lot of hosts (news servers) exchanging and
    storing messages.

    > In such groups we have to raise the tolerance threshold.

    Or, if you don't use Google sorry excuse for an interface
    but a real newsreader, you simply "killfile" the obvious
    idiots and then don't have see the nonsense they're spou-
    ting anymore;-) A reasonably administrated news server
    will also delete most of the spam.

    Regards, Jens
    --
    \ Jens Thoms Toerring ___

    Jens Thoms Toerring, Feb 23, 2011
  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    "Saeed Amrollahi" <> wrote in message
    On Feb 23, 7:11 pm, "Paul" <> wrote:
    > He raises an argument about C++ syntax , I provide evidence from the C++
    > standard, he doesnt accpet it.
    > He raises an argument about Java,
    > I provide evidence from the offical Java documentation at java.sun.com, he
    > doesnt accept it.
    >
    > The lengths some people in this newsgroup will go to confusicate the
    > technicalities of C+ is totally ridiculous. 90% of them are so
    > ridiculously
    > unreasonable it is impossible to have any reasonable debate.
    >
    > Why? because they do not want to get to the truth, they are afraid that
    > they
    > will find they are wrong.
    > Plain and simple as that.
    > They are not only idiots, but they are arseholes, they are cowards and
    > they
    > are confused, wrong and lack the brains to have a reasonable argument.
    >
    > Who really gives a toss what these morons think.
    > Anyone who replies to this post with a negative comment directed at my
    > person will be deemed one of the above described idiots.
    >
    > fuckin idiots like leigh who think all programs have segmented memory
    > model
    > and such. This newsgroup has just become ridiculously full of idiots who
    > *think* they know it all.

    --Hi

    --I don't like such literature and bad words. Actually I hate that.
    --I don't know what's the matter with you and what's your
    --problem with Leigh or other guys. I just know it is
    --an open discussion group which Google provided for C++
    --programmer. In such groups we have to raise the tolerance threshold.

    Hi I am sorry if I have offeneded you , I often don't like 'bad words'
    either. Sometimes it is necessary and it is definately a intrinsic part of
    the modern english language.

    But its meaning can often be misinterpreted , check this out perhaps it will
    change your opinion:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOp9GxDkxI0

    TY for reading
    Paul.

    Paul, Feb 24, 2011
  6. Paul

    James Kanze Guest

    On Feb 23, 4:29 pm, Saeed Amrollahi <> wrote:

    > I just know it is
    > an open discussion group which Google provided for C++
    > programmer.

    Newgroups (and this grou) were around long before Google.
    Google hasn't provided anything here, except a web interface for
    those behind a firewall that blocks NNTP.

    --
    James Kanze

    James Kanze, Feb 24, 2011
  7. Paul

    Krice Guest

    On 23 helmi, 18:29, Saeed Amrollahi <> wrote:
    > I don't know what's the matter with you and what's your
    > problem with Leigh or other guys.

    'Paul' and 'Leigh Johnston' are bots.

    Krice, Feb 24, 2011
  8. On Feb 24, 3:41 am, Krice <> wrote:
    > On 23 helmi, 18:29, Saeed Amrollahi <> wrote:
    >
    > > I don't know what's the matter with you and what's your
    > > problem with Leigh or other guys.

    > 'Paul' and 'Leigh Johnston' are bots.

    Bots? No. Trolls? Paul yes; Leigh not really no. Paul and Leigh are
    passing the Turing test, Leigh especially, and I'm pretty sure we
    haven't made such strong AI yet.

    Joshua Maurice, Feb 24, 2011
  9. Paul

    Krice Guest

    On 24 helmi, 15:34, Joshua Maurice <> wrote:
    > Paul and Leigh are passing the Turing test, Leigh especially, and
    > I'm pretty sure we haven't made such strong AI yet.

    You might be another bot trying to convince that they are not
    bots. Clever. Whoever made these bots should be doing something
    worthwhile, like a next major roguelike.

    Krice, Feb 24, 2011