    new page, instead of just giving a message, as page is copyrighted?

    If so, can you give an example of the script code?

    Thanks
    FlyAway, Jul 2, 2005

  2. FlyAway

    Lee Guest

    FlyAway said:

    >Is there a way that when someone right clicks, that it opens a
    >new page, instead of just giving a message, as page is copyrighted?

    Possibly in some browsers, with some preference settings, but not
    in all cases. Even if you could, that wouldn't stop people from
    being able to copy whatever you send to their browser.
    Lee, Jul 2, 2005

  3. In article <>, flyaway840
    @hotmail.com says...
    > Is there a way that when someone right clicks, that it opens a
    > new page, instead of just giving a message, as page is copyrighted?

    Eh? My right click doesn't give the copyright message.
    Whatchatalkinabout?

    --
    Hywel

    Kill the Crazy Frog
    http://www.petitiononline.com/crzyfrg/
    Hywel Jenkins, Jul 2, 2005
  4. FlyAway wrote:

    > Is there a way that when someone right clicks, that it opens a
    > new page, instead of just giving a message, as page is copyrighted?

    Yes, unfortunately.

    > If so, can you give an example of the script code?

    Yes, but I don't want to. Even if it does not work, it is
    *my* browser, not yours. Don't mess with it!

    If you have a look at the example's source code (without using
    right click, of course), you see how it is done, provided you
    know what you are doing.

    PointedEars
    * NEW: psf for <http://tagzilla.mozdev.org/>! *
    * <http://pointedears.de/psf/> *