    I haven't been able to find a way to make a textbox to display right
    justified text. Does anybody know how to do that? Thank you very much in
    advance.

    Zeng, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Zeng

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Specify it with style="text-align:right"

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    MCP,Designer/Developer

    AspInsiders Member, www.aspinsiders.com
    ASP.NET Forums Moderator, www.asp.net

    Teemu Keiski, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Zeng

    Zeng Guest

    thanks, I just realized that these styles can be easly configured/buildt in
    the property window for html text input control. Is there a reason why we
    can't do the same with asp.net web controls? Or may be there is a way and
    I'm not aware of? Thanks!

    Zeng, Sep 3, 2003