    How do I right-justify a radio button ?
    Particulary if I put a radio button in a cell of a GridBagLayout ?

    Tom
    Tom Parson, May 23, 2006

  2. Tom Parson

    Daniel Dyer Guest

    On Tue, 23 May 2006 07:51:54 +0100, Tom Parson <> wrote:

    > How do I right-justify a radio button ?
    > Particulary if I put a radio button in a cell of a GridBagLayout ?
    >
    > Tom

    This question is best asked on comp.lang.java.gui (follow-ups set).

    Look into the setHorizontalAlignment method
    (http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/javax/swing/AbstractButton.html#setHorizontalAlignment(int)).

    Also, depending on exactly what you want to achieve you might need to set
    the anchor and fill properties of the GridBagConstraints.

    Dan.

    --
    Daniel Dyer
    http://www.dandyer.co.uk