Right scrollbar in IE

rallyghost

Is there anyway to hide the right verticle scrollbar in IE? I notic
that Mozilla will hide it when it isn't necessary. I am attempting t
extend a header and footer image horizontally across the page but I
always has a margin for the scrollbar (stopping my header/footer). Her
is the link if you would like to take a look (High school theatr
company--hasn't been updated in awhile) :
sandtc.cjb.ne
-
rallyghos

Sam Hughes

Is there anyway to hide the right verticle scrollbar in IE? I notice
that Mozilla will hide it when it isn't necessary. I am attempting to
extend a header and footer image horizontally across the page but IE
always has a margin for the scrollbar (stopping my header/footer). Here
is the link if you would like to take a look (High school theatre
company--hasn't been updated in awhile) :
sandtc.cjb.net

You can use http://sandtc.freeserverhost.com when telling people where
the site is - then the ugly white space will be replaced by a default
grey scrollbar, which doesn't look bad.

Of course, this is not the answer you want. But then again, I lack
sympathy for people who wish to hide their documents' real location.

I'll hate myself for revealing this, but using a frameset document as
opposed to an iframe at cjb pointing to your freeserverhost.com space
might be better - as long as you also have a link in <noframes> content.
However, this is a bad solution. Just do what I wrote in paragraph one.

OH AND THIS: Did you know that in IE people can't resize your text
because you used pixel or point sizes? Isn't that too bad? Don't you
think visitors would want to view your text in THEIR preferred font size,
not yours?