    best ringtone on that site , i think its the new avril song keep
    holding on
    , Jan 19, 2007

  2. red floyd Guest

    wrote:
    > this is not spam!
    > [spam redacted]

    Then what would you call it?
    red floyd, Jan 19, 2007

  3. kwikius Guest

    wrote:
    > this is not spam!
    > a recommendation
    >

    > if you are interested in ringtones?

    Yes... I have a fart ringtone. Its sounds just like really bad
    diarrhoea ! It works great in the pub :)

    regards
    Andy Little
    kwikius, Jan 19, 2007
  4. wrote:

    > this is not spam!

    You are not an idiot!

    --
    Salu2
    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Juli=E1n?= Albo, Jan 19, 2007
  5. BobR Guest

    kwikius wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >>this is not spam!
    >>a recommendation
    >>if you are interested in ringtones?

    > Yes... I have a fart ringtone. Its sounds just like really bad
    > diarrhoea ! It works great in the pub :)
    >
    > regards
    > Andy Little

    (TV) NCIS agent Abby Shuto would love that! <G>

    Bob R
    Povrookie

    Sideline: I recently lost my windows partition (FAT(both) is corrupt [1]
    ), so I've started using GNU/Linux (which I'm not as familiar with (same
    HD)) for inet. I need an 'offline' news program, I'm using Mozilla for
    now. I just want to know if my posts look acceptable to the NGs
    (plain-text, other newsreaders, etc.)?

    [1] want to repair it but I can't find a recent "Hard Drive Mechanic"
    program (my 2000 copy won't run on P4), or anything near its capability.
    Any suggestions? Thanks.
    BobR, Jan 19, 2007