ringtones for free

biso911

this is not spam!
a recommendation

if you are interested in ringtones? i mean the best and newest
i got a site for you

ringtones.9999mb.com

i think it rocks unlike its address,
it has tv themes like BBC soundtrack- National geographic channel ST -
and other ringtones to all favourite artists

PLUS

the owner leaves his number (+96398844213) so u can txt him and request

i requested friends st in mp3 and i got it via email !! and the
ringtones was so original, and then he published it on his site

best ringtone on that site , i think its the new avril song keep
holding on

kwikius

this is not spam!
a recommendation

if you are interested in ringtones?

Yes... I have a fart ringtone. Its sounds just like really bad
diarrhoea ! It works great in the pub :)

regards
Andy Little

BobR

kwikius said:
Yes... I have a fart ringtone. Its sounds just like really bad
diarrhoea ! It works great in the pub :)

regards
Andy Little

(TV) NCIS agent Abby Shuto would love that! <G>

Bob R
Povrookie

Sideline: I recently lost my windows partition (FAT(both) is corrupt [1]
), so I've started using GNU/Linux (which I'm not as familiar with (same
HD)) for inet. I need an 'offline' news program, I'm using Mozilla for
now. I just want to know if my posts look acceptable to the NGs
(plain-text, other newsreaders, etc.)?

[1] want to repair it but I can't find a recent "Hard Drive Mechanic"
program (my 2000 copy won't run on P4), or anything near its capability.
Any suggestions? Thanks.