RIP RAA

Trans

Looks like the RAA is "not only merely dead. She's really most
sincerely dead".

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

Notice SPAM, notice no new projects, etc.

Maybe it's time to take the site down? It can't possible reflect well
on Ruby.

Just a passing thought,
T.

Tim Pease

=A0http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

Notice SPAM, notice no new projects, etc.

Maybe it's time to take the site down? It can't possible reflect well
on =A0Ruby.

You could create an RAA github account and siphon over all the source
code into git repositories. Just for posterity. There is still some
good stuff there.

Blessings,
TwP

Daniel Berger

Looks like the RAA is "not only merely dead. She's really most
sincerely dead".

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

Notice SPAM, notice no new projects, etc.

Maybe it's time to take the site down? It can't possible reflect well
on Ruby.

I don't see any spam. I do see 5 new projects listed in the last week.

Not everyone has their project on RF or Github.

Regards,

Dan

Gregory Brown

Looks like the RAA is "not only merely dead. She's really most
sincerely dead".

=A0 http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

Notice SPAM, notice no new projects, etc.

Maybe it's time to take the site down? It can't possible reflect well
on =A0Ruby.

I don't see any spam. I do see 5 new projects listed in the last week.

Click through them.

-greg

Daniel Berger

Looks like the RAA is "not only merely dead. She's really most
sincerely dead".

=A0 http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

Notice SPAM, notice no new projects, etc.

Maybe it's time to take the site down? It can't possible reflect well
on =A0Ruby.

I don't see any spam. I do see 5 new projects listed in the last
week.
=20
Click through them.

Oh, I see it now. I looked at the first one (which is legit). The others =
are
indeed spam.

I don't mind if RAA goes away as long as those projects not on RF or =
Github
aren't lost.

Dan