    find a structural (or something behavioural with structural parts) model.

    Can someone help me?

    Thank you very much, my best regards.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Joaqu=EDn_Gracia?=, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Joaquín Gracia wrote:

    > I'm loking for a VHDL model of a RSIC microcontroller. I have downloaded
    > a model from www.opencores.org, but it is behavioural. I'm triying to
    > find a structural (or something behavioural with structural parts) model.

    What would you do if you had such a model?

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Hi,

    Joaquín Gracia wrote:
    > I'm loking for a VHDL model of a RSIC microcontroller. I have downloaded
    > a model from www.opencores.org, but it is behavioural. I'm triying to
    > find a structural (or something behavioural with structural parts) model.

    What about the Leon processor? (www.gaisler.com)
    Its a free Sparc compliant processor core.

    bye Thomas

    --
    Emailantworten bitte an thomas[at]obige_domain.
    Usenet_10 ist für Viren und Spam reserviert
    Thomas Stanka, Mar 7, 2005
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Joaqu=EDn_Gracia?=

    Hans Guest

    I would suggested you do a search for one of the many PIC16C54
    implementations available on the internet,

    Hans.
    www.ht-lab.com

    Hans, Mar 7, 2005
  5. Mike Treseler escribió:
    > Joaquín Gracia wrote:
    >
    >> I'm loking for a VHDL model of a RSIC microcontroller. I have
    >> downloaded a model from www.opencores.org, but it is behavioural. I'm
    >> triying to find a structural (or something behavioural with structural
    >> parts) model.

    > What would you do if you had such a model?
    >
    > -- Mike Treseler

    My intention is to study how a fault can be propagated from
    combinational logic to registers, and how this fault can affect the
    behaviour of the microcontroller and the workload results.

    We have written two papers about this issue, working with a version of
    the PIC and another one of the 8051, and we would like to try with
    different models.

    Joaquin
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Joaqu=EDn_Gracia?=, Mar 8, 2005