RJB and Null: Fail: unknown method name

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Wolfram Schobert, Aug 10, 2009.

  1. Hello,

    I'm in trouble with the Ruby-Java-Bridge.

    The Java code snippet is:
    KEMListEditor subConceptListKEM = kemConcept.getSubConcepts(null, null,
    Boolean.FALSE);

    kemConcept.getSubConcepts has parameters:
    KEMAbstractConceptEditor.getSubConcepts(String arg0, String arg1,
    Boolean arg2)

    I tried this in Ruby:
    subConceptListKEM = @concept.getSubConcepts(nil, nil, false)

    and this
    subConceptListKEM =
    @concept._invoke('getSubConcepts','Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.lang.Boolean',"","",
    false)

    The answer is always: "Fail: unknown method name"

    I modified the call with:
    @jBoolean = Rjb::import('java.lang.Boolean')
    tFalse=@jBoolean.getBoolean("false")
    subConceptListKEM = @concept.getSubConcepts(nil, nil, tFalse)

    but it's still the same error. I think it could be the "null".

    I replaced "nil" witch "" - same result.

    Do you have any tip for me?

    Greetings from Wolfram

    Wolfram Schobert, Aug 10, 2009