rmacro 0.1.1 - a macro utility like the one of Common Lisp for Ruby

chanwoo.yoo

-- 2009.7.22 Update
Utilities are added, which transform XML into s-expressions and s-
expressions into XML.
Now you can treat AST as both XML and s-expressions. This means you
can manipulate s-expressions as familiar XML with existing powerful
XML libraries.

I found that the compressed source files in my Mac cannot be extracted
properly in Windows. So I uploaded a new file which is compressed in
Windows.
--

This utility includes 'gensym, macro_expand, bq(backquote of Lisp), c
(comma of Lisp), ...'.

You can require a file which use macros by 'require_with_macro
(required_name, delete_expanded_file, *macro_objs)'

You can download it from my blog:
http://lisp.tistory.com/entry/rmacro-a-macro-utility-like-the-one-of-Common-Lisp-for-Ruby

I don't know how to make a gem. So I would appreciate it if someone
could make this as a gem.

my e-mail address: (e-mail address removed)