RMI and DUAL NIC

Javayang

Group,

I have a problem with performing an RMI call on a DUAL NIC (2 network
cards) system. After I reboot the machine and run the RMI client, it
always gets an exception when receiving the response from the server
on wrong NIC. If I disable offending NIC, it works fine. Even if I
re-enable the NIC, it would work fine until I have to reboot again. I
took a look at the TCP packets and it looks like the server is sending
the packet to right client address. However, on the client side, it
always seem to get resolved incorrectly to the other NIC. Is there
something I can do to resolve this problem. The registry is running
on the Server machine and I am doing an RMI call back from Server to
the client (ie the client register the Remote service with the Server,
and when there is an event on the server, the server calls Client
using the stored reference to the Remote service. Any suggestions and
advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kent