rmi compiler

Irlan agous

Hello, i have the class Patient.Class. I want to compile it with the
rmicompiler. I always get this error message, that he cant find it. WHy? its
there. and it makes me crazy
Thanks if anyone can help me

Irlan

H:\sapa\sapa1>rmic Patient
error: File .\Patient.class does not contain type Patient as expected, but
type
sapa1.Patient. Please remove the file, or make sure it appears in the
correct su
bdirectory of the class path.
error: Class Patient not found.
2 errors

Frank Langelage

Irlan said:
Hello, i have the class Patient.Class. I want to compile it with the
rmicompiler. I always get this error message, that he cant find it. WHy? its
there. and it makes me crazy
Thanks if anyone can help me

Irlan

H:\sapa\sapa1>rmic Patient
error: File .\Patient.class does not contain type Patient as expected, but
type
sapa1.Patient. Please remove the file, or make sure it appears in the
correct su
bdirectory of the class path.
error: Class Patient not found.
2 errors

.... does not contain type Patient as expected, but type sapa1.Patient.
so
cd ..
rmic sapa1.Patient