RMI debug

Discussion in 'Java' started by dimson2007, Nov 25, 2007.

  1. dimson2007

    dimson2007

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Hello
    Please i am trying without success to debug my rmi application in MyEclipse RDA
    I was in this site , i used informations below to try :
    First of all, your server will have to be launched with the following
    run-time parameters passed to Java VM:

    -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,address=8000 ,suspen
    d=n

    Here 8000 is the port number that the VM will listen on for debugging. You
    can choose a different port.

    Then, with the server running, click on "Debug" button in the Eclipse
    toolbar, this displays the Debug dialog. Select "Remote Java Application"
    and press the "New" button. Fill in the Project field, set host to
    "localhost", and port to 8000 (or whatever you used in the "address"
    parameter above). Click on the "Source" tab and set the source lookup path
    to include the source code directories of your server (you will need it if
    you put breakpoints in the code and want to walk through the code, executing
    statements one by one, or check the state of the variables etc.)

    Finally, press the "Debug" button at the bottom of the Debug dialog, and
    Eclipse debugger will connect to the running Java VM. At this point, you are
    in business.

    my problem is when i want to debug i have the following exception:
    Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8000
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ,suspen
    Exception in thread "main"

    Please can somebody help me i suffer already 3 days
    thanks
    dimson2007, Nov 25, 2007