RMI: Stub Not Found Exception

insouciant

Hi All,

I have prepared two Java Classes

1)Registry.java
2)RegistryIntf.java

RegistryIntf extends the java.rmi.remote Interface.

And Registry class Inplements the RegistryIntf and extends
PortableRemoteInterface. I am using RMI-IIOP.

I am using Visibroker Naming Service , and also using the Borland
Appcenter to manage my Components.

First I compiled my Registry.java .

Next I do java2iiop on the RegistryIntf class. It generates al the
POA's Stubs and Ties for the RegistryIntf.

Thanks in Advance

In the RegistryIntf I am using the customized API classes provided to
us to register to Naming Service. (I am not using the API's provided
by the Visibroker).

Now i prepare a JAR of all the files , and run the Registry class from
console , it gave me the exception Registry_Stub not found.

Next I took the same jar and put it into my Borlnad Appcenter
Configuration and make that as a separate component , and then started
this from Appcenter . The Component Started correctly and registers
itself to the Naming Service.

So can any one tell me why StubNotFound Exception is thrown when i run
the Registry class from the console, and the same class runs fine in
the Appcenter.

Please let me know if you have any doubts in my above explanation