road sign detection & recognition of signs

manisha chawla

Hi
I'm developing a project of road sign detection & recognition of
signs, so could you please suggest me whether should i go for 2 tier
architecture or 3 tier architecture.
what r the advantages and disadvantages of these?
I want to build my application using java,if i will go for three tier
architecture then what are these 3 layers which should i go? and if 2
tier then which applications i have to use
Thanks
Manisha

Andrew Thompson

manisha chawla wrote:
..
....so could you please suggest me whether should i go for 2 tier
architecture or 3 tier architecture.

Whichever best suits the design you come up with.

Note also that to help the reader, it is best to
put an upper case letter at the start of each
sentence. To keep them reading, it also helps
to spell words like 'are' fully, rather than using
the SMS style abbreviations.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/