Robotics

sunk

Team phantasm www.phantasm1.com is looking for expert programer to join our
team for the next Darpa Grand challange. If you have alot of stamina and
can apply your skills and are interested in robotics. give us a holla
though our website. you can also check out ladibug our robot and see if
its something that interst you.
thanks

Christopher Benson-Manica

sunk said:
Team phantasm www.phantasm1.com is looking for expert programer to join our
team for the next Darpa Grand challange. If you have alot of stamina and
can apply your skills and are interested in robotics. give us a holla
though our website. you can also check out ladibug our robot and see if
its something that interst you.

(Maybe I'll sign up - I bet I could teach it to spell and post to
newsgroups properly!)

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/