    page.

    Please provide me some code by which I can achieve this.

    Thanks

    Biranchi Narayan Panda, Feb 15, 2010

  2. On Feb 15, 8:31 pm, "Biranchi Narayan Panda"
    <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want certain pages of my website visible only to a particular role in the
    > network (Active Directory)
    >
    > How do I check for authentication from active directory (role-based)
    >
    > Eg-- I want the only managers in the active directory to access a particular
    > page.
    >
    > Please provide me some code by which I can achieve this.
    >
    > Thanks

    Please read more here:

    You can also check this post
    http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/page...ng-Windows-Authentication-and-SQL-Server.aspx

    Alexey Smirnov, Feb 15, 2010

  3. On Feb 15, 9:20 pm, Alexey Smirnov <> wrote:
    > On Feb 15, 8:31 pm, "Biranchi Narayan Panda"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > Hello,

    > > I want certain pages of my website visible only to a particular role in the
    > > network (Active Directory)

    > > How do I check for authentication from active directory (role-based)

    > > Eg-- I want the only managers in the active directory to access a particular
    > > page.

    > > Please provide me some code by which I can achieve this.

    > > Thanks

    > Please read more here:
    >
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...sdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms998314.aspx
    >
    > You can also check this posthttp://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/pages/Recipe_3A00_-Implementing-Role_2...

    On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 4:03 AM, Biranchi Narayan Panda
    <> wrote:

    Thank you so much Alexey. That was a real help.
    I'm a beginner and help like this is really necessary for me!

    Glad, that it helped you.

    Alexey Smirnov, Feb 16, 2010