  1. PTB

    PTB Guest

    I am using ASP.NET and Access as the database. I would like to use role-based authorization for the login page. Can anyone help me?
    PTB, Apr 17, 2004

  2. PTB

    Nugs Guest

    PTB,

    I'm doing the same thing right now, having some troubles but hope you have
    better luck. This is a good role based example I came across over the last
    two weeks.

    http://www.xoc.net/works/tips/forms-authentication.asp

    Hope this help
    Nugs

    Nugs, Apr 17, 2004

  3. PTB

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Can you explain more what you mean by role-based authorization? Are you
    talking about utilising the Windows 2003 Authorization Manager, and using
    Access as a datastore?

    Or some custom role-based system?

    Cheers
    Ken