Role based Forms Authentication

Barry

Before I start I must point out that this does work on my local Windows XP
machine but does not work on a Windows 2003 Server.

I have created a Roles based Forms authentication website.

When a user logs in I check the database for a valid user and if ok then I
get there roles from the database.
A FormsAuthenticationTicket is created and stored in a cookie is created
On authentication a new GenericPrincipal is created from the cookie.

My problem is that on the Windows2003 server when I log in I am
Authenticated but my Role 'admin' is not present.
As I have said this works on my local machine.
Also a differrent website works using these same principles on the same
windows2003 server. The only thing that is differrent is that it was created
by someone else.

If anyone has had a similar problem and can help then it would be much.

Barry