    which I can go through?

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Dec 12, 2005

  2. John will you be using asp.net 2.0 or 1.1?
    Because if you will be using Asp.net 2.0 you have it available to you
    already and that is less work for you:)
    Hope that helps
    Patrick

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I need to implement role based security for my app. If possible I would

    like
    > to use as many of the built-in controls login, create user etc. as

    possible.
    > I would also like to use SQL Server to store users/roles information. The
    > app will be hosted on a public web host.
    >
    > My question is; Is there an easy to follow sample for the above

    requirement

    Patrick.O.Ige, Dec 12, 2005

  3. John

    John Guest

    asp.net 2.0

    Thanks

    John, Dec 12, 2005
  4. John

    Guest

    Check out the .NET 2.0 Membership class. If you are doing old school
    development (non modern development as in not XHTML/CSS), you can use
    the inappropriately table-heavy login controls. There are articles for
    these (already antiquated) controls as well as the (very clean and
    precise) Membership class at MSDN.

    , Dec 12, 2005
  5. John

    John Guest

    Is there a sample available for the membership class?

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Dec 13, 2005