    file to restrict user access?

    Could someone provide me with a code snippet?

    Sean - thanks in advance

    sean, May 27, 2004

  2. I'm afraid it's a little more complicated than a snippet, but it's certainly
    doable.
    I successfully developed an app using role-based forms authentication
    by using the techniques outlined in these articles:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311495
    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/121901-1.2.shtml

    Here is another article you may find useful as well:

    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://Steve.Orr.net

    "sean" <> wrote in message
    > HI There,
    >
    > I have created 3 tables in my application tblUsers, tblRoles,tblGroups,

    when

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 27, 2004