Rollover help

Aaron

I'm a little stuck on something, and would be grateful for a any help....

I have the following rollover link:

This works fine in IE5 thru IE6, but seems to do nothing in Mozilla. It
worked for a second, after I got rid of the # sign, but, for some
reason, did not work correctly after that (and I don't know what I
did!). I'm pretty sure that changing the # sign to something else will
do the trick, but I'm not sure what to. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Aaron

David Dorward

Aaron said:
I'm a little stuck on something, and would be grateful for a any help....

I have the following rollover link:

I hope you don't have 'href="#"' in your final version.
This works fine in IE5 thru IE6, but seems to do nothing in Mozilla.

That rather depends on how the display() function works.