    onMouseover="loadWindow('bugsbunny1.wav')" onMouseout="closer()"></a>

    <INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Clickable Button">

    </FORM>

    Nobody you want to meet...., Jan 31, 2008

  2. I apologize:

    this is the Actual code :
    <FORM METHOD="LINK" ACTION="http://www.whnt.com/"
    onMouseover="playSound('bugsbunny1.wav')" </a>

    Nobody you want to meet...., Jan 31, 2008

  3. anyone going to help me?

    Nobody you want to meet...., Feb 1, 2008
  4. Nobody you want to meet....

    rf Guest

    > anyone going to help me?

    Nobody here likes sound on rollover :)

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Feb 1, 2008
  5. rf wrote:

    > "Nobody you want to meet...." <> wrote in message
    >
    > > anyone going to help me?

    > Nobody here likes sound on rollover :)

    Nobody here cares much for sites playing sounds/music in general, I
    think. :)

    --
    Kim André Akerø
    -

    Kim André Akerø, Feb 1, 2008
  6. Nobody you want to meet.... wrote:
    > anyone going to help me?
    >

    > "Nobody you want to meet...." <> wrote in message
    >> I'm having trouble getting it to play a sound while the mouse rolls over
    >> the link.
    >>
    >> here's my code so far: The file bugbunny1 is stored on directory. any
    >> suggestions?
    >>
    >> <FORM METHOD="LINK" ACTION="http://www.whnt.com/"
    >> onMouseover="loadWindow('bugsbunny1.wav')" onMouseout="closer()"></a>
    >>
    >> <INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Clickable Button">
    >>
    >> </FORM>

    Where to start! There is no action "link" for forms. Do you want a link
    or a form because you have the closing tag, minus the opening for a
    link. Plus as others have said, noisy links are not considered good web
    design. Since your code show no understanding of HTML, maybe you should
    either learn a bit about it first, I suggest tutorials at htmldog.com,
    or if you really want to annoy visitors with clicks, beeps, and buzzers
    then maybe Flash is your medium.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan