    changing the colour of the font on rollover, I know its probably very simple
    but could someone please point me in the right direction,

    Cheers
    Andy, Oct 30, 2003

  2. David Dorward, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Andy

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    "Andy" <aterek@bigpond .net.au> wrote in
    news:zP2ob.170858$:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Just wondering if someone could help me out with my menu. Im looking
    > at changing the colour of the font on rollover, I know its probably
    > very simple but could someone please point me in the right direction,

    It would help if you supplied a URL, but it's probably just a matter of
    using the :hover pseudoclass in your stylesheet, as in, say

    a:link:hover {background: red; color: yellow;}

    You need to decide whether you want different hover colors for visited and
    unvisited links; if not, you can simplify the selector to just a:hover.
    Oh, and *don't* use the colors I specified; they're ugly.
    Eric Bohlman, Oct 30, 2003