Rollovers over a hotspot

Shahid Juma

Hi,

Is it possible to do roll overs over an area of an image. I know you can
setup up a hotspot but can a roll over be done on that particular hotsop.
Additionally, when the image changes on the roll over, can a certain area of
this new image be shown instead of the whole one?

Thanks,
Shahid
(remove NOSPAM from the email address when replying to my email address)

Kris

Shahid Juma said:
Is it possible to do roll overs over an area of an image. I know you can
setup up a hotspot but can a roll over be done on that particular hotsop.
Additionally, when the image changes on the roll over, can a certain area of
this new image be shown instead of the whole one?

These links may be of help.
<http://www.alistapart.com/articles/imagemap/>
<http://www.plexusmedia.co.uk/rollovermap.html>

Please don't reply above your quotes, like you did in another thread; in
this group we reply under our well-trimmed citations. Thank you.

Whitecrest

Is it possible to do roll overs over an area of an image. I know you can
setup up a hotspot but can a roll over be done on that particular hotsop.
Additionally, when the image changes on the roll over, can a certain area of
this new image be shown instead of the whole one?

Sounds like you might be better off with a compilation of images and
their respective maps and rollovers, but to answer your question, yes,
you can handle rollovers, and yes, you can make it appear that you have
a different rollover for a portion of the image.