Ronald Matthews

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Josef Moellers, Mar 8, 2006.

  1. For the information of those feeling annoyed by this person.

    I received a PM today of a person who shared the following information
    with me:

    I've only been reading comp.lang.perl.misc for a few days now, but it
    seems to me that rlm is new there also. I used to read the cesspit
    that is rec.sport.baseball. For a hint as to what this guy is like,
    try googling rec.sport.baseball & author "realto margarino" or "Roger
    mother". (He posted as Roger Lustig's Mother, but google doesn't like
    that, for some reason).

    He is still posting to rsbb, merrily defecating directly on people's
    faces all the day. Seriously, this guy is a nut case. What he's now
    doing in clpm, he's been doing in rsbb for at least 10 years. I
    haven't been reading the group long enough to decide whetheror not to
    post this info, so I picked you pretty much at random to let you
    decide what to post.

    I have not yet found out why the people at rsbb have put of with this
    person for 10 years.

    I'd like to encourage everyone who feels annoyed about this person to
    send an abuse complaint to the address in this person's message headers.
    Let symtpatico decide how to handle this and let's hope for the best.

    And ... please ignore him.

    Josef
    --
    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)
    -- T. Pratchett
    Josef Moellers, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Josef Moellers <> trolled:

    > For the information of those feeling annoyed by this person.

    But not for the great number who are not annoyed?

    > I received a PM today of a person who shared the following information
    > with me:

    Care to share his name?

    > I've only been reading comp.lang.perl.misc for a few days now, but
    > it seems to me that rlm is new there also. I used to read the
    > cesspit that is rec.sport.baseball. For a hint as to what this guy
    > is like, try googling rec.sport.baseball & author "realto
    > margarino" or "Roger mother". (He posted as Roger Lustig's Mother,
    > but google doesn't like that, for some reason).

    > He is still posting to rsbb, merrily defecating directly on
    > people's faces all the day. Seriously, this guy is a nut case.
    > What he's now doing in clpm, he's been doing in rsbb for at least
    > 10 years. I haven't been reading the group long enough to decide
    > whetheror not to post this info, so I picked you pretty much at
    > random to let you decide what to post.

    Think you can handle ten years over here?

    > I have not yet found out why the people at rsbb have put of with
    > this person for 10 years.

    I am probably the most read person in that group.

    > I'd like to encourage everyone who feels annoyed about this person
    > to send an abuse complaint to the address in this person's message
    > headers. Let symtpatico decide how to handle this and let's hope
    > for the best.

    Dear Sympatico:

    This person annoys me. Could you please cancel his account?

    Thank you.

    JM.

    Nope, I don't think so, Joey.

    > And ... please ignore him.

    And that is what you are doing here, right?

    cordially, as always,

    rm
    Ronald Matthews, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Re: Ronald Matthews ... some not so good news

    Josef Moellers wrote:

    Here's a reply of the person who shared some information about Ronald
    with us:

    I don't read rsbb anymore, and haven't for six or seven years.. I just
    checked it yesterday after seeinh him in clpm. I would imagine that he
    has had lots of complaints to his ISP over the years. The fact that
    he's still online tells me that he stays just barely short of the line
    at which they'll terminate him.

    Now this is bad news.
    However, maybe we can sort this out ourselves:

    > I'd like to encourage everyone who feels annoyed about Ronald to
    > send an abuse complaint to the address in Ronald's message headers.
    > Let symtpatico decide how to handle this and let's hope for the best.
    >
    > And ... please ignore him.

    Josef
    Josef Moellers, Mar 8, 2006
  4. Re: Ronald Matthews ... some not so good news

    Josef Moellers <> trolled:
    > Josef Moellers wrote:

    > Here's a reply of the person who shared some information about Ronald
    > with us:

    > I don't read rsbb anymore, and haven't for six or seven years.. I just
    > checked it yesterday after seeinh him in clpm. I would imagine that he
    > has had lots of complaints to his ISP over the years. The fact that
    > he's still online tells me that he stays just barely short of the line
    > at which they'll terminate him.

    > Now this is bad news.

    Isn't it though? Somebody who will stand up and challenge your anal
    bullying...

    Oh, no, girls! What are we going to do?

    Start treating new posters with respect, instead of orders, and we
    will be content to watch.

    cordially, as always,

    rm
    Ronald Matthews, Mar 8, 2006