Ronald Matthews

Josef Moellers

For the information of those feeling annoyed by this person.

I received a PM today of a person who shared the following information
with me:

I've only been reading comp.lang.perl.misc for a few days now, but it
seems to me that rlm is new there also. I used to read the cesspit
that is rec.sport.baseball. For a hint as to what this guy is like,
try googling rec.sport.baseball & author "realto margarino" or "Roger
mother". (He posted as Roger Lustig's Mother, but google doesn't like
that, for some reason).

He is still posting to rsbb, merrily defecating directly on people's
faces all the day. Seriously, this guy is a nut case. What he's now
doing in clpm, he's been doing in rsbb for at least 10 years. I
haven't been reading the group long enough to decide whetheror not to
post this info, so I picked you pretty much at random to let you
decide what to post.

I have not yet found out why the people at rsbb have put of with this
person for 10 years.

I'd like to encourage everyone who feels annoyed about this person to
send an abuse complaint to the address in this person's message headers.
Let symtpatico decide how to handle this and let's hope for the best.

And ... please ignore him.

Josef

Ronald Matthews

Josef Moellers said:
For the information of those feeling annoyed by this person.

But not for the great number who are not annoyed?
I received a PM today of a person who shared the following information
with me:

Care to share his name?
I've only been reading comp.lang.perl.misc for a few days now, but
it seems to me that rlm is new there also. I used to read the
cesspit that is rec.sport.baseball. For a hint as to what this guy
is like, try googling rec.sport.baseball & author "realto
margarino" or "Roger mother". (He posted as Roger Lustig's Mother,
but google doesn't like that, for some reason).
He is still posting to rsbb, merrily defecating directly on
people's faces all the day. Seriously, this guy is a nut case.
What he's now doing in clpm, he's been doing in rsbb for at least
10 years. I haven't been reading the group long enough to decide
whetheror not to post this info, so I picked you pretty much at
random to let you decide what to post.

Think you can handle ten years over here?
I have not yet found out why the people at rsbb have put of with
this person for 10 years.

I am probably the most read person in that group.
I'd like to encourage everyone who feels annoyed about this person
to send an abuse complaint to the address in this person's message
headers. Let symtpatico decide how to handle this and let's hope
for the best.

Dear Sympatico:

This person annoys me. Could you please cancel his account?

Thank you.

JM.

Nope, I don't think so, Joey.
And ... please ignore him.

And that is what you are doing here, right?

cordially, as always,

rm

Josef Moellers

Josef Moellers wrote:

Here's a reply of the person who shared some information about Ronald
with us:
I don't read rsbb anymore, and haven't for six or seven years.. I just
checked it yesterday after seeinh him in clpm. I would imagine that he
has had lots of complaints to his ISP over the years. The fact that
he's still online tells me that he stays just barely short of the line
at which they'll terminate him.

Now this is bad news.
However, maybe we can sort this out ourselves:
I'd like to encourage everyone who feels annoyed about Ronald to
send an abuse complaint to the address in Ronald's message headers.

Josef Moellers said:
Josef Moellers wrote:
Here's a reply of the person who shared some information about Ronald
with us:
I don't read rsbb anymore, and haven't for six or seven years.. I just
checked it yesterday after seeinh him in clpm. I would imagine that he
has had lots of complaints to his ISP over the years. The fact that
he's still online tells me that he stays just barely short of the line
at which they'll terminate him.
Now this is bad news.

Isn't it though? Somebody who will stand up and challenge your anal
bullying...

Oh, no, girls! What are we going to do?

Start treating new posters with respect, instead of orders, and we
will be content to watch.

cordially, as always,

rm