[RoR] Path for mongrel broken after moving eclipse workspace

Paweł Stawicki

Hi,

I'm using eclipse with RadRails. I recently moved my eclipse workspace
to another directory. There were two rails projects. Both had mongrel
servers set. For one of them it was enough to delete old server and
create a new one, and it works fine. Second one doesn't. I deleted old
server and created new, but keep getting this error:

"Working directory does not exist: <path_to_old_directory>"

It is only in case of mongrel. WEBrick works fine. Any clues where
mongrel can keep this old setting?

Regards
Paweł Stawicki