    CombineRgn? I use Borland C++ Builder

    best regards,

    Greg
    Grzesiek, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Grzesiek <> spoke thus:

    > Is it possible to rotate a non-rectangular region?

    Dunno:

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    > I use Borland C++ Builder

    You have my condolences. newsgroups.borland.com.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Jul 22, 2004

  3. "Grzesiek" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hello
    >
    > Is it possible to rotate a non-rectangular region ? Rectangular

    regions,
    > created by CreateRectRgn can be rotated using ExtCreateRegion, but

    how
    > do the same thing with regions created by CreateEllipticRgn or
    > CombineRgn? I use Borland C++ Builder

    First, this is OT. Try comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32. Then, the
    answer will be "yes, but you will have to do it on your own." Means:
    Try to get the region destrition, interprete it, rotate it and set
    this as a new region.
    It's way easier to clip your own code than the region.
    -Gernot
    Gernot Frisch, Jul 22, 2004